- Hope - with Abbie Gardner, 2011
- Light In The Sky - with Red Molly, 2011
- James - with Red Molly, 2010
- The Constitution Jazz Band Plays Good Old Songs.
- Al Harrison and Friends: Live Dixieland Jazz Concert.
- From Monday On - www.mrkmusic.com - 2005
With the Manhattan Rhythm Kings
- Nimes Meets New York - 2006 OKOM records.
The Smith Street Society Jazz Band with guest cornetist Michel Bastide of the Hot Antics Jazz Band from France.
- Ground Hog’s Day - Okom #1051
- 14 originals; 10 more great ‘20s songs.
Click here to order!
- Something To Remember Me By - Okom records
- Dorothy Louden's last recording. With the Smith Street Society Jazz Band.
- My Craziest Dream - Abbie Gardner, 2004.
- The Bear Missed the Train - Okom #1420
- Ain’t No Sin - Okom #1421
- Smith Street Plays Jelly Roll - Okom #1422
- I’m Alabamy Bound - Okom #1423
- Take Me To the Land of Jazz - Okom #1424
- The classic Smith Street recordings, originally on vinyl disc, then cassette, now remastered on CD.
- A Smith Street Christmas - Okom #1500
- Jingle Bells in Ob and other fun stuff.
- Down Under in New Orleans - Okom #????
- With Australian Trevor Rippingale; soon to be released.
- Anytime - Blue Thumb Records #314 549 704-2
- Whistling in the Wind - Private Music #82117-2
- Bill Challis Goldkette Project - Circle Records, New Orleans, LA
- Quality Shout - Stomp Off Records
- Two recordings with Vince Giordano’s Nighthawks.
- A Night At the Townhouse
- Balaban & Cats; available from Red Balaban.
- I’ll Be a Friend With Pleasure - FCJ #106
- Fat Cat Wails - FCJ #125
- Bourbon St. Parade - FCJ #130
- The Spirit of Condon - FCJ #141
- With Wild Bill and Deane Kincaide.
- 4 Trombones & Rhythm - FCJ #196
- Speigle, B. Allred, G. Masso.
- Johnson McRee’s recordings
- mostly live from Manassas Jazz Festivals.
- Django’s Music - Stash Records/ST253
- Mike Peters with Bob Wilber.
- Live From the Blue Note - Blue Note Records
- Early Ellington from Mike Peters’ New Yorkers. (Soon ? to be released...)
- ROCK and RAG Duets for all treble clef instruments
by Herb Gardner. Belwin #19005074 400
- A book of highly challenging original duets, written in 2-part invention style, that can be played as regular jazz tunes with chord changes included. Songs:
- Big Brother Stomp
- Tea and Crombones
- These Are The Good Old Days
- Quasi Horn Involuntary
- Butter Pecan Rag
- Put Down
- Dancing In The Street
- Bait And Switch Rag
- Lumium Birds
- Stilskin Ramble
- Big Sam
- Rush Hour Boogie
- Clearwater Rag
- That Lonely Day
Check out the Herb Gardner page on the
All Music Guide for more.